N.Y.C. SIGN PERMITS
NYC Administrative Code 28.17 states all signs in the 5 Boros, which includes Brooklyn, Bronx, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island must be installed by a NYC Licensed Sign Hanger.
- Each sign requires Sign Permits issued by the NYC
Dept of Buildings.
- Each sign requires a NYC Sign Permit. Lighted signs
require a NYC Electrical Permit.
- All signs must meet the zoning requirements for
- NYC Landmark approvals
- NYC Licensed Sign Hangers are the only persons
legally allowed to pull a Sign Permit.
- Licensed Expeditors, Architects and Engineers can
only apply for Sign Permits. They can not pull them.
- There are less then 30 NYC Licensed Sign Companies
in the Entire City of New York and only 3 in Brooklyn.
Paul Signs Inc. is a NYC Licensed Sign Hanger.
We apply for and pull all the required Sign Permits.
For your financial protection and your safety, ask to see their NYC Sign Hanger License Identification Card, call 311 or go to www.NYC.gov
Paul Signs Inc. is also Licensed throughout New York State and New Jersey for Permits and Installations.